Your Ad Here
Custom Search

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why Do I Love You?

your eyes look at my eyes

your fingers touch my fingers

you smile, I’m flattered;

a simple beginning of love

because

Your love is no more than a morning

that always wakes (me) up

you open the net of my heart,

you pour the wine into my cup,

two centimeter from the bottom,

‘I don’t want you to be drunk’, you said

because

your love is no more than light that

accompanies the night

no enchant chain of words,

my words sink into your hugs

your words are foundered in my hands’ reach,

your heartbeats thunder my chest, explode but does not

scratch, ripples but does not become waves,

moves softly,

closes my eyes and your eyes in the beauty

that does not soar

because

Your love is no more than a swallow of water that

quench my thirst

you do not let my sorrow becomes cry,

you do not let my laugh makes me be forgetful,

you never put stocks in my leg so that

I can walk, run,

you never tie chains in my hands,

so that I can hold the world,

to materialize hope,

because

Your love is the blanket that calms me

you let me:

go and come in your poem

to choose the lyrics to write my story

because

Your love is the wind that guides me

you liberate me

into an independent soul

that’s why

I love you

indeed…

No comments:

Post a Comment